Overleg gebruiker:Foxie001/Archief 2018
The Signpost: 16 January 2018Bewerken
- News and notes: Communication is key
- In the media: The Paris Review, British Crown and British Media
- Featured content: History, gaming and multifarious topics
- Interview: Interview with Ser Amantio di Nicolao, the top contributor to English Wikipedia by edit count
- Technology report: Dedicated Wikidata database servers
- Arbitration report: Mister Wiki is first arbitration committee decision of 2018
- Traffic report: The best and worst of 2017
The Signpost: 5 February 2018Bewerken
- Featured content: Wars, sieges, disasters and everything black possible
- Traffic report: TV, death, sports, and doodles
- Special report: Cochrane–Wikipedia Initiative
- Arbitration report: New cases requested for inter-editor hostility and other collaboration issues
- In the media: Solving crime; editing out violence allegations
- Humour: You really are in Wonderland
The Signpost: 20 February 2018Bewerken
- News and notes: The future is Swedish with a lack of administrators
- Recent research: Political diverse editors write better articles; Reddit and Stack Overflow benefit from Wikipedia but don't give back
- Arbitration report: Arbitration committee prepares to examine two new cases
- Traffic report: Addicted to sports and pain
- Featured content: Entertainment, sports and history
- Technology report: Paragraph-based edit conflict screen; broken thanks
The Signpost: 29 March 2018Bewerken
- News and notes: Wiki Conference roundup and new appointments
- Arbitration report: Ironing out issues in infoboxes; not sure yet about New Jersey; and an administrator who probably wasn't uncivil to a sockpuppet.
- Traffic report: Real sports, real women and an imaginary country: what's on top for Wikipedia readers
- Featured content: Animals, Ships, and Songs
- Technology report: Timeless skin review by Force Radical
- Special report: ACTRIAL wrap-up
- Humour: WikiWorld Reruns
The Signpost: 26 April 2018Bewerken
- From the editors: The Signpost's presses are rolling again...
- Signpost: Future directions for The Signpost
- In the media: The rise of Wikipedia as a disinformation mop
- In focus: Admin reports board under criticism
- Special report: ACTRIAL results adopted by landslide
- Community view: It's time we look past Women in Red to counter systemic bias
- Discussion report: The future of portals
- Arbitration report: No new cases, and one motion on administrative misconduct
- WikiProject report: WikiProject Military History
- Traffic report: A quiet place to wrestle with the articles of March
- Technology report: Coming soon: Books-to-PDF, interactive maps, rollback confirmation
- Featured content: Featured content selected by the community
Uw botaccount heeft meer dan drie jaar geen bewerkingen uitgevoerd op de Nederlandstalige Wikipedia. In overeenstemming met het lokale botbeleid wordt de botbit over drie maanden verwijderd. Als u uw botbit wilt behouden, kunt u dat aangeven door naar Wikipedia:Bots/Bevestigingen te gaan.
The Signpost: 29 June 2018Bewerken
- Special report: NPR and AfC – The Marshall Plan: an engagement and a marriage?
- Op-ed: What do admins do?
- News and notes: Money, milestones, and Wikimania
- In the media: Much wikilove from the Mayor of London, less from Paekākāriki or a certain candidate for U.S. Congress
- Discussion report: Deletion, page moves, and an update to the main page
- Featured content: New promotions
- Arbitration report: WWII, UK politics, and a user deCrat'ed
- Traffic report: Endgame
- Technology report: Improvements piled on more improvements
- Gallery: Wiki Loves Africa
- Recent research: How censorship can backfire and conversations can go awry
- Humour: Television plot lines
- Wikipedia essays: This month's pick by The Signpost editors
- From the archives: Wolves nip at Wikipedia's heels: A perspective on the cost of paid editing
The Signpost: 31 July 2018Bewerken
- From the editor: If only if
- Opinion: Wrestling with Wikipedia reality
- Discussion report: Wikipedias take action against EU copyright proposal, plus new user right proposals
- Featured content: Wikipedia's best content in images and prose
- Arbitration report: Status quo processes retained in two disputes
- Traffic report: Soccer, football, call it what you like – that and summer movies leave room for little else
- Technology report: New bots, new prefs
- Recent research: Different Wikipedias use different images; editing contests more successful than edit-a-thons
- Humour: It's all the same
- Essay: Wikipedia does not need you
The Signpost: 30 August 2018Bewerken
- From the editor: Today's young adults don't know a world without Wikipedia
- News and notes: Flying high; low practice from Wikipedia 'cleansing' agency; where do our donations go? RfA sees a new trend
- In the media: Quicksilver AI writes articles
- Discussion report: Drafting an interface administrator policy
- Featured content: Featured content selected by the community
- Special report: Wikimania 2018
- Traffic report: Aretha dies – getting just 2,000 short of 5 million hits
- Technology report: Technical enhancements and a request to prioritize upcoming work
- Recent research: Wehrmacht on Wikipedia, neural networks writing biographies
- Humour: Signpost editor censors herself
- From the archives: Playing with Wikipedia words
Notification about your 2 inactive Bot on Marathi WikipediaBewerken
नमस्कार Foxie001/Archief 2018,
मराठी विकिपीडियावर, मागील एक वर्षापासून अक्रिय सांगकाम्यांची, 'सांगकाम्या खूणपताका' काढण्याचे धोरण विकिपीडिया समाजाने बहुमताने मंजूर केले आहे. यानुसार, मागील एक वर्षापासून ज्या सांगकाम्यांनी एकही संपादन केले नाही अश्यांची 'सांगकाम्या खूणपताका' काढण्यात येत आहे.
आपण वापरत असणारा सांगकाम्या या धोरणात बसतो.म्हणून हा संदेश आपणास पाठविण्यात येत आहे.
जर आपणास खूणपताका पूर्ववत ठेवायची असेल किंवा नसेल तर कृपया येथील प्रचालकांना तशी इथे सूचना द्यावी.
आपल्यातर्फे कोणतीही सूचना ७ दिवसात न आल्यास पुढील कार्यवाही करण्यात येईल याची नोंद घ्यावी ही विनंती.
आपले योगदानाबद्दल धन्यवाद.
Hello Foxie001/Archief 2018,
A policy regarding the removal of Inactive Bot was adopted by community consensus on Marathi Wikipedia. According to this policy, inactive UserBot accounts that didn't edit Marathi Wikipedia from last one year should be removed from Bot flag.
Your Bot meets the inactivity criteria. So this message was sent to you regarding the same. If u want to retain your Bot Flag on that wiki do notify here..
If u want to resign from the Bot user group inform the administrators or bureaucrat here..
Please note. If no intimation is received within 7 days, your Bot flag will be removed automatically.
Thankyou for your past contributions
The Signpost: 1 October 2018Bewerken
- From the editor: Is this the new normal?
- News and notes: European copyright law moves forward
- In the media: Knowledge under fire
- Discussion report: Interface Admin policy proposal, part 2
- Arbitration report: A quiet month for Arbcom
- Technology report: Paying attention to your mobile
- Gallery: A pat on the back
- Blog: After a catastrophic fire at the National Museum of Brazil, a drive to preserve what knowledge remains
- Recent research: How talk page use has changed since 2005; censorship shocks lead to centralization; is vandalism caused by workplace boredom?
- Humour: Signpost Crossword Puzzle
- Essay: Expressing thanks
The Signpost: 28 October 2018Bewerken
- From the editors October original: The Signpost is still afloat, just barely
- News and notes: WMF gets a million bucks
- In the media: Bans, celebs, and bias
- Discussion report: Mediation Committee and proposed deletion reform
- Traffic report: Unsurprisingly, sport leads the field – or the ring
- Technology report: Bots galore!
- Special report: NPP needs you
- Special report 2: Now Wikidata is six
- In focus: Alexa
- Gallery: Out of this world!
- Recent research: Wikimedia Commons worth $28.9 billion
- Humour: Talk page humour
- Opinion: Strickland incident
- From the archives: The Gardner Interview
The Signpost: 1 December 2018Bewerken
- From the editor: Time for a truce
- Special report: The Christmas wishlist
- Discussion report: Farewell, Mediation Committee
- Arbitration report: A long break ends
- Traffic report: Queen reigns for four weeks straight
- Gallery: Intersections
- From the archives: Ars longa,vita brevis
The Signpost: 24 December 2018Bewerken
- From the editors: Where to draw the line in reporting?
- News and notes: Some wishes do come true
- In the media: Political hijinks
- Discussion report: A new record low for RfA
- WikiProject report: Articlegenesis
- Arbitration report: Year ends with one active case
- Traffic report: Queen dethroned by U.S. presidents
- Gallery: Sun and moon, water and stone
- Blog: News from the WMF
- Humour: I believe in Bigfoot
- Essay: Requests for medication
- From the archives: Compromised admin accounts – again